.

ANGEL BLADE B1 ADVANCE



 First time I tried to make the helmet was in Marbleclay, that software is easy to use and free, support .mqo file also, if you can get that program you'll found it cool :)
Indeed this helmet was finished in metaseq, is the same made in marbleclay, sadly I can't run this program anymore, but I'll search for and answer on this.

ADVANCE 2

I'm bored about Alexstrasza and try to finish Angel Blade while learn to make a better texture for Alex. Angel Blade Helmet: fifth intent for made it, hope this time i'll finish it.

ADVANCE 3
Helmet it's not like I wanted but ok,

ADVANCE 4
Almost done just need to fix some details. This is like I want to make Alexstrasza and the others coming mods, sadly the "normal map" don't works into AG3(Angel Blade has not also)
Edit: sorry forget to metion something. My friend give me the idea for put videos of the girls "on action", but i must advert the quality is awful and laggy...
Two videos with some old mods,yeah sorry the server, but only them have ftp.
Please +18:
best regards