.

GOING MERRY SHIP ONE PIECE B1 MAP ADVANCE


ADVANCE 2 
This time it's almost done including the uvmapping, just need to finish some "little" details and of course textures D; 
 
At last i'm getting something which looks like Going Merry, i wanted this for xmas, sadly need a bunch of work yet (uvmapping, textures, make it available as map for ag3, etc)

  
Otherwise, can you know to which girl belongs this costume?
  
Clues: On image and Very requested by e-mail for months From a new and famous videogame :P


ADVANCE 3
Texturing done, resized to 500x500. Comes another hard step, scale and make it available as map :S

Since time ago it's there, disappoint me the fact which many websites where I got references for my works, are down right now..


 ADVANCE 4 
The ship is visible in the beach, now how I make it "playable"? coming more headaches...
I will make something with those clouds, since I have the game, never liked how they looks