.

WINRY ROCKBELL B1 COS ADVANCE

Phew time without make some 3d mesh, It was a bit hard but in 2 hrs, it's done
Seeing the easy of rest of the mod I can say, with this, I have at least the 50% percent of the outfit


Until now I don't make the girls for some reasons:
  1. Reinstall the game, after a bunch of "trash pp files" for mods.
  2. Want to re-texture many things on girls as hair(which I wanted it can be totally 3d, impossible, many polygons), blush, tabs, eyebrows, etc.
  3. Tried to apply a mod called "sweet summer sweat"(experiment), until now I'm just have problems in the transparency.
 NOW, no offense, ironically as "Modder", I'm just make mods but, I'm totally ignore about the status of the game and mods by others modders, idk about new maps, new mods, even new tools. If I make something which is "incompatible" with something new, it's not intentional.
So I guess, it's better to ask about all that to someone with that kind of knowledge: a fan of the game, Hongfire or any other forum; of course I will try to help.


Good Luck and
FELIZ DÍA DE LOS MUERTOS
and HALLOWEEN


ADVANCE 2




ADVANCE 3
Working in a wrench for Winry's outfit, but regular size, not so big wrench, at least you'll say something different. Seeya