.

AHRI LEAGUE OF LEGENDS B1 COS ADVANCE

Hi,
People invited me for make another league of legends girl, well, I will make one easy, all thanks of course for lastest work as Temari, Holo and Yuroichi, recycling meshes man! :)
Ahri, I see why this girl is so popular...



I wanted to keep this mod as a secret until it's done, but awwwwww....

ADVANCE 2 18.03.14
For now on I will make the "advance" posts of a mod in only one post, (just for don't have a bunch of posts with this kind of material instead downloads, plus is more easy to edit than make a new one)

BASE COLOR:



ADVANCE 3 22.03.14
The difficult part it's done.



ADVANCE 4 27.03.14
Ok, I guess around this weeks will be done. Now my first blog appears in my blogger dashboard as "no deleted", dafuq google -.-
 

ADVANCE 5 07.04.14 
I'm just need to make the "st02" in game, fix a little the meshes of shoes and this costume it's done.