.

DAT HAIR!

As I said I'm working in new ways for make hair and other things for girls (eyelashes, blush, etc just like in SBZ, sadly in this game won't works). Here I show you two ways for make hair very fast (it took at least 30 mins or more make them).



FIRST WAY (HAIR MESHES)

The pros:
  • Faster and easy for make.
  • Can use a simple hair texture (no alpha, or if you wish can use alpha).
  • It looks a bit as the anime style.
  • Have no problem interacting with other meshes.

The cons:
  • A bunch of meshes. (At least 5,000 faces)
  • A bit static.
  • It can be deformed by hair animation.

SECOND WAY (LOW POLY WITH ALPHA)

The pros:
  • Faster and easy for make.
  • Low poly. (Less than 2,000 faces)
  • Looks like the same hairs style used in game.
  • You can use same meshes and make a new one hair style.

The cons:
  • It requires alpha and detailed hair texture.
  • Has some problems interacting with other meshes.

Well, I'm still searching for a better way for make hair easily and of course, achieve the requested.
Perhaps I will try with both ways and upload some tests, this hair is for Selvaria Bles.
And don't worry about your english, just see my own XD
See ya.


ADVANCE 2 17.04.14
 Ah yes! how forget Urd goddess, the method used for the hair is the same as I used for Miranda Lawson (char B1). Yesterday I made Android 18's hair style, well, all was good until I saw an image of her and perceived it's so different.




 
ADVANCE 3 23.04.14
Making some training about this of hair, Urd goddess's hair meshes and texture (It need some fixs). Eh-huh the hair above is just an experiment.