.

TWI'LEK GIRL B1 [OPEN SOURCE] ADVANCE

Hi,
Just releasing "advances" :/
I know I said I will not take request made already for other modders, theres like two or more version of this chick and yes I remember is the girl from the "dark side" (phew a difficult tattoo she has). The idea is make the same as draeneis girls (I'm still owe you their costumes :( ) a "source pack" which you can use and make your own version of the girl. As you can see on images, working in different forms of the "head" (I don't sure how to call it, tentacles?, my apologies).

For "Open Source" means you don't need to give credits to me (But please if you can give credits to  creators of skin, idol eyes, uncensored mod, etc., do it), also you can edit the meshes and textures.
And of course, keeping on mind this is a "fan work", we're not need have problems with companies :)




ADVANCE 2 12.06.14
Hi,
Sorry for have the blog and mods abandoned, really busy for the school and work, but soon all this will end and give me a change for make more. Here a little advance



ADVANCE 3 23.06.14
Made a new ear, now everything is mapped and ready for texturing..


(Whole "tentacles")
Dang! I have bad luck with polls D;


ADVANCE 4 07.07.14
Mods stuck, my pc just "crashed", if I can recovery the files still I need to fix the pc or buy a new one (this laptop can't even run metaseq properly), so that's mean I will out from mods(and all my favorite games) a big, very big time. Freaking year :/
P.S Requests are closed for now.

                        25.08.14   
 I deleted the shoutbox because redirect to some freaking ads or/and pop ups. Sorry the inconveniences.