.

EH YOU NEW YEAR, YEAH YOU!

As I said to an AA2's fan and friend I found a metaseq which run smooth in this notebook and well, I tested a little making this: a leotard made since zero, Cheerleader's cos and Sheena Fujibayashi's cos, I have some others work done but their top secret. If you want to use a simple yet powerful 3D tool or beginning on this I recommend you the new metaseq, also Blender but in my case I found blender like a twister, a lot of functions which gave me a headache and it has a little problems with my intel based pc (for this problem you can search for some blender forks).





So I returned to modding? sadly no, but I can make some advances.
Have  good new year :)

By the way, thanks a lot for your participation in polls, I don't sure what happen with them looks like some votes are missing, but I will try to explain better how to use Sweet summer sweat and That Futa project.

ADVANCE 13.04.15

Playing a little with sculpting mode on Blender (high poly mesh), also testing some awesome tools as meshlab (reduce very nicely the poly count of a high poly mesh) :)


See you...